Join us Friday, October 21, 2022 at 11:00AM ET and Earn 0.1 ASPE CEU!
Rainwater Harvesting Systems are increasingly being employed in a building’s program to conserve water, manage stormwater outflows, and increase public awareness of the value of water in the built environment.
Due to the unique nature of every building, knowledge of the fundamentals of diverting the building’s rainwater outflows to permanent storage, combined with knowing what type of treatment and pumping will be use, is key in designing and building a robust rainwater harvesting system.
This Webinar will emphasize selecting the most efficient pumping strategy, based on the end use of the water.
- The three primary elements of a rainwater system
- Three methods for sizing the storage tank for a rainwater system
- The role that pre-filtration plays in a rainwater system
- The differences between on-demand (direct) and “batch” type (indirect) rainwater pumping/treating strategies
- Employing the appropriate pre-filter type in a rainwater system