What are key risks and solutions to consider in order to mitigate Legionella growth?
Join us live on Thursday, November 5 at 11am ET for an interactive discussion with the industry subjects experts to:
- Explore common points of Legionella risk throughout a facility's premise plumbing system and solutions that combat these risks
- Identify the risk areas and conditions that contribute to Legionella growth and the solutions proven to prevent Legionella growth
- Understand the pros and cons of different water quality solutions that can be effective at reducing Legionella outbreaks
- Mitigate Legionella throughout a building's entire water system
- Explore common risk areas for Legionella growth from point-of-entry to point-of-use
This webinar is the latest installment of our Watts® Works℠ Engineer Webinar Series. By attending the entire live webinar, attendees can receive 0.1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through the American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
Watts Healthcare Vertical Market Manager
Jana has addressed numerous engineering and architectural design and plumbing industry groups on the multi-barrier approach to mitigating Legionella in on-premise plumbing systems – from point of source to tap. Her insight and expertise are based on nearly 20 years’ experience in the MEP (mechanical/electrical/plumbing) design and architectural design industries, where she has most recently focused on how commercial and institutional facilities can reduce the risk of Legionella by implementing best practices and proven solutions.
Recently Jana gained a new perspective on the dangers of Legionella and the need for diligent protection when her mother was exposed to Legionnaire’s disease as a hospital patient. Jana participates in many industry organizations, including HITS, ASHE, and APIC. She earned an MBA at the University of Missouri at Kansas City.